Friday, August 27, 2010

Successful day at Goodwill!

 


The shirt was $3 and the ring was $7

Just saw the new video for MGMT - Congratulations. The video is extremely depressing but it's by far my favorite song on the album.. I can't wait to see them in October!

9 comments:

  1. The top and ring are gorgeous! Very cool! :)

    much love,
    BurberryBound
    http://brightlightsbigstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that t-shirt is so damn amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this butterfly top! wow $3 is SUCH a great deal!! it looks quite expensive ;)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!
    Also MGMT is awsome love that band.
    I am going to one of their concerts in
    October!
    Following you on Blog Lovin'
    Hope you can follow my blog too.
    Also I found your amazing blog in my group on IFB.
    www.sycadelics.blogspot.com
    xo-shaurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is amazing!Love it!Great blog;)))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree,
    when I saw the video the first time I couldn't watch at the end, it's so so sad, poor thing
    but the song is great,

    nice outfit, and nice blog by the way

    ♥ Marley

    ReplyDelete
  7. that shirt is beyond amazing, so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing find. The shirt is so pretty.

    www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

    ReplyDelete