Monday, August 23, 2010

last day of summer

Spent my last day of summer watching A Clockwork Orange for the thousandth time.. the last of my clothes were mailed in today! I'll post them some other day though. Not looking forward to waking up at 5:30 AM tomorrow morning, and facing another year of school. At least it's my last!

These are some pictures I took today...



I found the dress on sale at Macys a few months ago for about $25! It's perfect.

Got bored and made this on Corel Paint Shop too.. I love it! What do you guys think?

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous and so are you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress, its a bargain!
    the last experimental pic looks cool too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your last picture is amazing. It reminds one of Andy T's posts.

    http://ricardokun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! Now following! I love your photography and this dress is amazing!

    http://brightlightsbigstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last picture! Super cool! Plus, I've never actually seen a clockwork Orange, but ive read the book and loved it! Now I just got to finally see the movie :)

    www.fashionfirstandforemost.blogspot.com

    Xo Ryley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! It's gorgeous. Nothing like an LBD, right? Welcome to IFB! I hope you'll visit me sometime on my blog...I am following you as well :)
    -Jenna
    http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. far out, you blog is awesome, hollywoods xo

    ReplyDelete